Ace Home Inspection service is a Professional New York State Licensed and Insured Home inspection service.
The home inspection procedure is a complete, objective, and unbiased evaluation of the visible and accessible system and components of a home such as:
- Air Conditioning
- Exterior (including grading and drainage)
- Structural Components
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Interior rooms
Please keep these additions in mind when receiving a home inspection:
- The inspection generally takes approximately 2 hours, and you will receive both an online report and a bound hard copy. The report is designed to give you a better understanding of the home’s condition through narrative evaluation and digital photos noting defects. See examples
- A Home inspection is NOT an appraisal, nor should you expect it to address the cost of repair.
- Although not required, we encourage our clients to be present during the inspection. You will be able to observe the inspector and ask questions as you learn about the condition of the home and how to maintain it.
- You will generally receive your report within 24 hours and often even sooner on our web site under view your report. This report will remain on our web site for one year. You will receive a user name and password for quick access to your report. This will also enable you to quickly share your report with your attorney, real estate broker or even a family member via our web site.