Ace Home Inspection service is Professional NYS Licensed and Insured Home inspection service.
The home inspection procedure is a complete, objective and unbiased evaluation of the visible and accessible system and components of a home such as:
- Air Conditioning
- Exterior (including grading and drainage)
- Structural Components
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Interior rooms
Please keep these additions in mind when receiving a home inspection.
- The inspection generally takes approximately 2 hours and on completion you will receive and a computer generated report. The report is designed to give you a better understanding of the homes condition through narrative evaluation and digital photos noting defects. See examples
- A Home inspection is NOT an appraisal, nor a should you expect it to address the cost of repair.
- Although not required, we encourage our clients to be present during the inspection. You will be able to observe the inspector and ask questions as you learn about the condition of the home and how to maintain it.
- You will generally receive your report within 24 to 48 hours and often even sooner on our web site under view your report. This report will remain on our web site for one year. You will receive a user name and password for quick access to your report. This will also enable you to quickly share your report with your attorney, real estate broker or even a family member via our web site.